- Construction Type: Frame
- Exterior: Horses Allowed; Off-Street Parking; RV Parking
- Interior: Garage Door Opener; Smoke Detector; Vaulted Ceiling; Walk-In Closet
- Siding: Stucco
- Windows: Blinds
- Flooring: Carpet; Tile; Wood
- Roofing: Metal
- Fireplace: Basement; Family Room; Fireplace; Free Standing; Gas Log; Insert; Living Room; Master Bedroom; Other: 6fireplaces3gas3wood; Woodstove
- Heating: Electric; Forced Air; Gas; Wood
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water Heater: Electric; Gas
- Plumbing: Plastic
- Master BR Features: Fireplace; Other: Elevator; Sitting Area; Special Lighting; View; Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Features: Eating Area; Island; Other: Ceasar Stone Counter
- Appliances: Cooktop - Gas; Dishwasher; Dryer, Electric; Garbage Disposal; Microwave; Other: OutdoorWoodFirePlace; Range Hood; Range Oven, Electric; Refrigerator
- Patio/Deck: Deck; Other: Outdoor Gas FIrePit; Patio, Covered
- Basement/Subst.: Basement, Full; Finished, Partial; Walkout
- Outside Buildings: Guest House; Other: 2,000sqft GuestHouse
- Landscaping: Fence, Metal; Sprinkler System
- Views: Mountain; Trees/Forest; Valley
- Topography: Flat; Mountainous; Rolling
- Road: Gravel
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic
- Gas: Propane; Tank, Leased
List Price: $1,790,000
Area: 5,408 Sq Ft
Year Built: 2012
Total Rooms: 24
Total Bedrooms: 7
Total Full Baths: 1
Total 3/4 Baths: 4
Total Bathrooms: 5
Garage Type: Attached
Garage Stall: 3
Garage Remarks: 744sqft + 3,600sqft
In Southern Colorado under the Spanish Peaks lies an 80 acre ranch completely secluded yet only miles away from the quaint town of La Veta. Near 640 acres of BLM. The Main house was built from over 250 beams and columns reclaimed from a historic building in Denver, CO. With over 5,000sqft, 6 fireplaces, and a 3 stop elevator, the house is the ultimate entertainment house that can sleep up to 17.
The dining room is complete with a beautifully designed 3,000 lb granite dining table with steel beam legs. Throughout the kitchen you'll find a Red Caeser Stone countertop, a stainless steel countertop, a large walk-in pantry, and a observation window overlooking the gymnasium.
The entertainment room on the lower level is connected to the large gymnasium. Whether you are ready to sit and watch a movie or play a basketball game there is entertainment for all.
From this beautiful designed master bedroom with 360 degree views it is said you can count 49 snow capped peaks from the window.
This home has an attached 3 car garage and a 3,600sqft Gymnasium. The Gymnasium can also serve as an overflow garage, with space for ten cars as well as space for the largest RV's or ranch equipment.
The 2,000sqft guest house can serve many purposes but has served as an overflow house and can sleep up to 21 comfortably.
Elk are abundant here and it is not unusual to count herds of 100-150 elk throughout the year as well as many other types of wildlife. This is the perfect home for someone looking for outdoor adventure who loves spectacular views and appreciates all four seasons. Secluded in nature but conveniently located close to the Spanish Peaks Hospital/VA Nursing Home, Lathrop State Park, and the town of La Veta.
Arica D. Andreatta