- Construction Type: Frame
- Exterior: Dog Pen; Satellite Dish
- Interior: Ceiling Fan; Garage Door Opener; Smoke Detector; Vaulted Ceiling; Walk-In Closet
- Siding: Synthetic Stucco
- Windows: Double Pane; Other: Marvin Low E; Wood
- Flooring: Carpet; Other: Industrial GradeTile; Wood
- Roofing: Other: IndustrialGradeMetal
- Fireplace: Fireplace; Living Room; Master Bedroom; Other: Granite and Slate
- Heating: Other: In Floor Heat
- Master BR Features: Fireplace; Sitting Area; Special Lighting; View; Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Features: Island; Other: Custom Cab/Counter
- Appliances: Microwave; Range Oven, Gas; Refrigerator
- Patio/Deck: Patio
- Outside Buildings: Shed
- Landscaping: Lawn; Trees
- Views: Mountain; Trees/Forest; Valley
- Topography: Flat; Mountainous
- Road: Gravel
- Water: Cistern; Community System
- Assoc. Amenities: Road Maintenance
- Restrictions: Yes
List Price: $823,000
Acreage: 35 Acres
(With option to purchase bordering parcels 105 total acres or split)
Year Built: 1996
Style: Two Story
Total Rooms: 10
Total Bedrooms: 3
Total Bathrooms: 3
Garage Type: Attached
Garage Stall: 2 Stall
Additional: Attached Shop
Mountain Top Sunset Acreage has a 3857+/- sq ft custom built home on a 35 acre parcel with option for two additional 35 acre parcels, one on each side of property. Available as one 35 acre lot, two lots for 70 acres, or all three lots for 105 total acres. Commercial Grade Tiled Mudroom Flows into an Open Concept Kitchen w/ Solid Maple Hardwood Floors throughout, High and Deep Custom Butcher-block Countertops w/Oak Cabinets. A Cobalt AGA Four Oven Adds a Pop of Color! Lg Kohler Sink sits below a Bay Window overlooking Spanish Peaks & Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range!
A Sunken Living Room has Floor to Ceiling Granite Fireplace, In-Wall Speakers & Recessed Lighting. Double Entry Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, and Foyer lead to Second Level Private Master Suite with Lg Picture Windows Overlooking the Mountains, Slate Fireplace, Freestanding Kohler Soaking Tub, Tiled Double Shower & Walk-In Master Closet.
This Inside/Outside Insulated Synthetic Stucco Home has All Double Pane Marvin Windows & Exterior Doors, Solid Wood Interior Doors, In-Floor Heat & Industrial Grade Metal Roofing that's Lightning Protected!
Both Garage & Shop are 25 Ft Deep w/ Heated Floors, Custom Cabinets & Thick Rubber Mats!
This Beautiful Mountain Property has Panoramic Views, is Fire Mitigated, on a Dead-end w/ a Jeep Trail that leads to a Large Pond & Wildlife Galore! All Roads are Privately Maintained & Provide easy Access to I-25, Shopping & Entertainment. This is a MUST see Mountain Home!