- Views:Mountain; Trees/Forest; Valley
- Suitable Use:Beef Cattle; Dairy; Farmland; Grazing; Orchard; Poultry Farm; Recreat. / 2nd Home; Resid. Multi Family; Resid. Single Family
- Miscellaneous:Fence, Partial; Trees, Pine
- Lot Description:Irregular
- Topography:Flat; Mountainous; Rolling
- Water:Well; Well Permit #: 245580
List Price: $99,000
TWO Colorado Land and Grazing Lots WITH A WELL AND NO COVENANTS located in Huerfano County. Complete seclusion with panoramic mountain views and not another home nearby, except for some old log cabins. Year round Oak Creek running through the property and a pristine 225 feet deep well. Two access roads into the property. Very close to the Old Sante Fe Trail. Here is your chance to own a piece of Colorado history!